Huber Historic Home

  • 416 E. Church St. Marion, OH

Built in the Federalist style, this stately home was constructed in 1907 as the residence for Frank A. Huber, son of Edward Huber, inventor and “Father of Industry” in Marion.  Frank was the president of Marion Power Shovel during the 1920s and a friend of Warren G. Harding. The home was built directly behind the home of his parents (along Center St.) and across from the family carriage house to the east, which currently houses Owens Electric.

The Huber Historic Home is now a privately owned residence that is opened to the public by appointment.

Also available by reservation for meetings, dinners, teas, reunions, pictures, and tours.

  • 740-389-1272